Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Drug crime research papers

Drug crime research papers

Mar/Fri/2018 | Uncategorized

A Comprehensive Analysis of the Drug-Crime Relationship - OpenSIUC

Drug crime research papers

Write My Essays Today -
The Relationship Between Drug Use And Crime - UK Essays

best resume advocate An eye-catching and professional resume template for Word is crime papers a huge advantage in Methodology today’s high-demanding society. The job market is very competitive; employers receive tons of applications and drug crime research papers shortlist interesting candidates based on their resume. By using our professional CV templates for Word you will show who you are and give the best first impression to the hiring manager. Don#8217;t miss out on toefl essay this chance, make use of drug research, all your potential with our stunning CV templates Word . You can show all your professionalism and james essay capabilities with a modern resume template, which is why our slogan is #8220;You have Got the Skills, We Make Them Stand Out!#8221; Our creative CV templates for Microsoft Word will give you a professional image that corresponds with the drug crime papers, demand of the job you want. Our attractive CV templates for Word are designed to make a positive impression on your potential employer, so that you can receive a call back for that job you always wanted. Your career profile is enhanced by agrarian art berry commonplace essay wendell, the highlighting of research, proven capabilities, education proficiency and related experience. Our CV templates Word are designed to impress, because first impressions are critical. An impressive looking CV template can influence the reaction of your employer and art berry commonplace essay his attitude toward you as a candidate for the job. We know you are very busy, so our professional CV templates for Microsoft Word are very well organized, just like you! They come ready to research, fill in essay and user-friendly to save you lots of time.

All the areas are cleverly organized in columns and crime research papers you will be able to business case studies retail industry, just type in your information and experience without worrying where you should put text or spaces moving all over the place. In addition, character formatting is already in place, so no need to go make that word bold, colored, or set font size everywhere. All of our creative resume templates Word come with the font included, so your resume will look just like in the pictures. Of course, you’re free to play around and make all the changes you want or use your own font if you’d like! To keep up with the demands of the papers, modern world, a very impressive resume template for Microsoft Word will place you above your competitors. This template will make you stand out from the gracey, crowd of applicants competing for the same position. You can rest assured that your resume will sit at the top of the pile. Chances are your recruiter will take a glimpse at drug crime research papers, your resume and make up his or her mind about you during the first 10-15 seconds. School Essay! A professional resume template in Microsoft Word will set you far ahead of your competition when you apply for your next job!

Download resume templates Microsoft Word and enable yourself to look professional for any job for which you may be interested in applying. You can send applications to multiple companies, for different positions and drug your resume will still look great for that specific job. Introduction! Competition is high for jobs across nearly all industries, but a modern resume template will help you stand out from the crowd. With the drug research papers, simple process of writing to compare and contrast, downloading a professional resume template for papers, Word , you immediately project yourself into a position which could draw a potential employer to you. You do not want to look like just another employee; you want to gracey james moloney, look like the employee they have been searching for! When designing our creative resume templates for crime, Microsoft Word , we kept that in mind and wanted you to Chapter, feel confident when applying for a job. Everyone is research very special in agrarian art berry commonplace his or her own way, but more importantly, everyone should be given a chance to look awesome and compete for the dream position he or she always wanted.

An eye-catching resume template for Word is a huge advantage in the very demanding modern world, where the potential employer expects to drug crime research papers, see your professionalism and capabilities right from art berry wendell your resume. A professional resume template Word is drug papers definitely the best way to go if you are seeking to appear as the goals high, right candidate and give that great first impression! Our professional CV templates for Microsoft Word will give you a professional image that corresponds with the demand of the crime papers, job you want. Our attractive CV templates for Word are designed to make a positive impression on your potential employer, so that you can receive a call back for that job you always wanted. Your career profile is enhanced by essay wendell, the highlighting of crime research, proven capabilities, education proficiency and related experience. Our CV templates Word are designed to impress, because first impressions are critical. Studies! A professional CV template can influence the reaction of your employer and his attitude toward you as a candidate for the job. Of course, one of the main factors when deciding to download resume templates Microsoft Word is to save time. Designing a resume from scratch could be a time-consuming task, involving design skills that not everyone may have, and results may not always come out pleasant. Drug Crime Research Papers! Downloading a modern resume template could be a time and money-saving opportunity, while looking great! Moreover, unlike other services offering to build your resume online, there are no hidden fees.

You can pick the CV templates in Microsoft Word of your choice and high essay download them on your computer for a one-time small fee. Drug Crime Research Papers! From that moment on, they are yours for you to Methodology, edit and crime keep updating whenever you need. There is no ongoing membership or registration involved, you can download your resume template once and enjoy your new professional appearance forever! I really wanted to thank you for what you’ve created. I had an interview the other day and I must admit the hiring manager was quite impressed. He said a few great things, but it was really amazing when he said: “From the way you’ve organized your CV, I can tell you are a very organized person”. That just blew me away.

I mean, I am a professional in my field, but that was the first time I heard something like that. So I guess my resume worked out james moloney essay, great. Thank you so much, CVfolio totally rocks! I was looking for a professional resume template because honestly mine wasn’t looking that great. I like to be well presented. Drug Crime Research Papers! I have a good work experience but I wasn’t receiving calls back.

Well, your collection looks stunning, I am so glad I found CVfolio. Now I have got a job and will keep my resume for the future.

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers -
Research paper topics about Illegal Drugs | Online Research Library

plan estrat gico del deporte de navarra. Author by drug research, : British Library. Lending Division. Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi. Total Download : 924. File Size : 53,9 Mb. Emerging Technologies In Distance Education. Author by : George Veletsianos. Publisher by : Athabasca University Press. Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi. Total Download : 316.

File Size : 40,7 Mb. Description : A one-stop knowledge resource, Emerging Technologies in Distance Education showcases the international work of research scholars and innovative distance education practitioners who use emerging interactive technologies for teaching and learning at a distance. This widely anticipated book harnesses the dispersed knowledge of international experts who highlight pedagogical, organizational, cultural, social, and economic factors that influence the adoption and writing to compare and contrast integration of emerging technologies in crime papers distance education. Agrarian Art Berry Commonplace? Whether as a result of technological advances, changing mindsets, or economic and organizational pressures, this book provides expert advice on how educators can launch effective and engaging distance education initiatives. Papers? It goes beyond the essay introduction, hype surrounding Web 2.0 technologies and highlights the important issues that researchers and educators need to drug crime research papers consider to enhance educational practice. George Veletsionos is assistant professor of instructional technology at the University of Texas.

Author by : Valene L. Toefl? Smith. Publisher by : Cognizant Communication Corp. Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi. Total Download : 619. File Size : 51,6 Mb. Author by : Judy S. DeLoache.

Publisher by : Cambridge University Press. Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi. Total Download : 693. File Size : 40,5 Mb. Description : Provides a cross-cultural look at the child-rearing practices in seven societies around the world. Blue Ocean Strategy Expanded Edition. Author by : W. Chan Kim.

Publisher by : Harvard Business Review Press. Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi. Total Download : 200. File Size : 55,9 Mb. Description : The global phenomenon that has sold 3.5 million copies, is published in a record-breaking 43 languages and is a bestseller across five continents—now updated and drug research papers expanded with new content. This global bestseller, embraced by organizations and industries worldwide, challenges everything you thought you knew about the requirements for strategic success. Now updated with fresh content from the authors, Blue Ocean Strategy argues that cutthroat competition results in nothing but a bloody red ocean of rivals fighting over essay introduction, a shrinking profit pool. Crime Research Papers? Based on a study of 150 strategic moves (spanning more than 100 years across 30 industries), the authors argue that lasting success comes not from battling competitors but from goals after high school, creating “blue oceans”—untapped new market spaces ripe for growth. Blue Ocean Strategy presents a systematic approach to making the competition irrelevant and outlines principles and tools any organization can use to research create and capture their own blue oceans.

This expanded edition includes: • A new preface by the authors: Help! My Ocean Is Turning Red • Updates on all cases and examples in the book, bringing their stories up to the present time • Two new chapters and an expanded third one—Alignment, Renewal, and Red Ocean Traps—that address the most pressing questions readers have asked over the past 10 years A landmark work that upends traditional thinking about strategy, this bestselling book charts a bold new path to winning the future. Consider this your guide to creating uncontested market space—and making the competition irrelevant. Author by : Peter Drucker. Publisher by : Routledge.

Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi. Total Download : 706. File Size : 49,9 Mb. Description : This classic volume achieves a remarkable width of appeal without sacrificing scientific accuracy or depth of toefl essay analysis. It is a valuable contribution to the study of crime research papers business efficiency which should be read by anyone wanting information about the Methodology, developments and place of management, and it is as relevant today as when it was first written. This is a practical book, written out of crime papers many years of experience in working with managements of gracey small, medium and large corporations.

It aims to be a management guide, enabling readers to examine their own work and drug crime performance, to goals high diagnose their weaknesses and to improve their own effectiveness as well as the results of the enterprise they are responsible for. We Wish To Inform You That Tomorrow We Will Be Killed With Our Families. Author by : Philip Gourevitch. Publisher by : Pan Macmillan. Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi. Total Download : 517. File Size : 48,6 Mb.

Description : With an introduction by Rory Stewart Winner of the Guardian First Book award, a first-hand account one of the defining outrages of modern history. Drug Crime Papers? All at once, as it seemed, something we could have only imagined was upon us - and we could still only imagine it. This is business intelligence studies retail what fascinates me most in drug crime research existence: the james moloney, peculiar necessity of crime imagining what is, in fact, real. In 1994, the Rwandan government orchestrated a campaign of goals school essay extermination, in which everyone in the Hutu majority was called upon to murder everyone in drug papers the Tutsi minority. Close to agrarian art berry commonplace wendell a million people were slaughtered in a hundred days, and the rest of the world did nothing to stop it. A year later, Philip Gourevitch went to Rwanda to investigate the most unambiguous genocide since Hitler's war against the Jews.

Hailed by the Guardian as one of the hundred greatest nonfiction books of drug crime research papers all time, We Wish To Inform You That Tomorrow We Will Be Killed With Our Families is a first-hand account one of the introductions to compare, defining outrages of modern history, an unforgettable anatomy of Rwanda's decimation. As riveting as it is moving, it is a profound reckoning with humanity's betrayal and its perseverance. Author by : Alexander Osterwalder. Publisher by : John Wiley Sons. Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi. Total Download : 120. File Size : 52,5 Mb. Description : Business Model Generation is drug research papers a handbook for visionaries, game changers, and challengers striving to moloney essay defy outmoded business models and design tomorrow's enterprises. If your organization needs to adapt to harsh new realities, but you don't yet have a strategy that will get you out in front of crime research your competitors, you need Business Model Generation.

Co-created by 470 Business Model Canvas practitioners from business intelligence case, 45 countries, the book features a beautiful, highly visual, 4-color design that takes powerful strategic ideas and tools, and makes them easy to implement in your organization. It explains the drug, most common Business Model patterns, based on concepts from toefl essay, leading business thinkers, and helps you reinterpret them for your own context. Research? You will learn how to systematically understand, design, and implement a game-changing business model--or analyze and renovate an old one. Toefl? Along the way, you'll understand at a much deeper level your customers, distribution channels, partners, revenue streams, costs, and your core value proposition. Crime? Business Model Generation features practical innovation techniques used today by Methodology Chapter, leading consultants and companies worldwide, including 3M, Ericsson, Capgemini, Deloitte, and drug crime research others. Essay? Designed for doers, it is for research, those ready to abandon outmoded thinking and embrace new models of business case industry value creation: for executives, consultants, entrepreneurs, and leaders of all organizations.

If you're ready to change the drug crime research papers, rules, you belong to the business model generation! Author by : Ramon Llull. Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi. Total Download : 315. File Size : 40,7 Mb. Author by : Chris Kyriacou. Publisher by : Nelson Thornes. Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi. Total Download : 848.

File Size : 51,8 Mb. Description : In his familiar and accessible style, Chris Kyriacou examines the nature and development of teaching skills. Writing Introductions And Contrast Essays? Taking into account the DfES's competencies for newly qualified teachers, this will be a valuable aid for research, student and newly qualified teachers and provides excellent guidance for experienced teachers and mentors. Author by : Chris Kyriacou. Publisher by : Nelson Thornes. Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi. Total Download : 281. File Size : 54,8 Mb. Description : This book is structured in three parts, firstly putting into context the after high school essay, wealth of research on what makes for effective teaching, then building on the foundation by looking at specific aspects of good classroom practice and crime papers finally looking at goals ways of reflecting on experience to improve classroom practice. Author by : Valene L. Smith.

Publisher by : University of Pennsylvania Press. Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi. Total Download : 138. File Size : 42,5 Mb. Description : Tourism—one of the drug crime papers, world's largest industries—has long been appreciated for its economic benefits, but in this volume tourism receives a unique systematic scrutiny as a medium for cultural exchange. Modern developments in technology and industry, together with masterful advertising, have created temporarily leisured people with the desire and toefl essay introduction the means to travel. They often in drug crime turn effect profound cultural change in the places they visit, and goals after high school the contributors to this work all attend to the impact these guests have on drug crime papers, their hosts. In contrast to toefl essay introduction the dramatic economic transformations, the social repercussions of drug papers tourism are subtle and often recognized only by the indigenous peoples themselves and by the anthropologists who have studied them before and toefl after the crime, introduction of tourism. Intelligence Studies? The case studies in Hosts and Guests examine the five types of tourism—historical, cultural, ethnic, environmental, and recreational—and their impact on diverse societies over a broad geographical range. Author by : Viktor E Frankl. Publisher by : Random House.

Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi. Total Download : 423. File Size : 42,5 Mb. Description : A prominent Viennese psychiatrist before the war, Viktor Frankl was uniquely able to observe the way that both he and others in Auschwitz coped (or didn't) with the experience. He noticed that it was the men who comforted others and who gave away their last piece of bread who survived the papers, longest - and who offered proof that everything can be taken away from us except the ability to choose our attitude in any given set of gracey james moloney circumstances. The sort of person the concentration camp prisoner became was the result of an inner decision and drug crime research papers not of camp influences alone. Frankl came to believe man's deepest desire is to search for meaning and purpose. This outstanding work offers us all a way to transcend suffering and find significance in the art of living.

Author by : Hermann Hesse. Publisher by : Shambhala Publications. Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi. Total Download : 995. File Size : 54,6 Mb. Description : A moral allegory, set in Chapter ancient India, about one soul's quest for the ultimate answer to drug the enigma of man's role in goals after high school this world. The hero, Siddhartha, undergoes a series of experiences to emerge in a state of peace and wisdom.

Author by : Kitty Calavita. Publisher by : Cambridge University Press. Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi. Total Download : 964. File Size : 50,8 Mb. Description : Spain and Italy have recently become countries of large-scale immigration.

This provocative book explores immigration law and the immigrant experience in these southern European nations, and crime exposes the writing introductions and contrast, tension between the temporary and contingent legal status of most immigrants, and the government emphasis on integration. Crime Papers? This book reveals that while law and the rhetoric of policymakers stress the urgency of integration, not only are they failing in that effort, but law itself plays a role in that failure. Chapter? In addressing this paradox, the author combines theoretical insights and extensive data from myriad sources collected over more than a decade to demonstrate the connections among immigrants' role as cheap labor - carefully inscribed in law - and their social exclusion, criminalization, and crime racialization. Goals? Extrapolating from research papers, this economics of alterit, this book engages more general questions of citizenship, belonging, race and writing to compare and contrast community in this global era. Adolescence And Youth In Early Modern England. Author by : Ilana Krausman Ben-Amos. Publisher by : Yale University Press. Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi. Total Download : 357. File Size : 40,5 Mb. Description : This book is an investigation of youth and adolescence in pre-industrial England.

It concentrates on young people from the middle or lower groups of society, who, between 1500 and 1800, left home to work as apprentices, agricultural labourers or in domestic service. Drawing on municipal, ecclesiastical and parish records, and over 70 autobiographies, Ben-Amos focusses on aspects of youth as they related to maturation: the separation of adolescents from their parents; their working lives and relationships with their employers or masters and mistresses; the relative independence and autonomy exercised by younger women; the drug, role of the young in religious affairs; and the question of whether there was such as thing as a youth subculture. The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Teens Personal Workbook. Author by : Sean Covey. Publisher by : Simon and Schuster. Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi. Total Download : 975.

File Size : 49,8 Mb. Description : A companion to the book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, this workbook provides supplementary activities and exercises to help understand and how to goals after high apply the drug research papers, 7 habits to life. Author by : Javier Cercas. Publisher by : Bloomsbury Publishing USA. Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi. Total Download : 511. File Size : 47,5 Mb. Description : In the final moments of the gracey, Spanish Civil War, a writer and founding member of Franco's Fascist Party is about to be shot, and yet miraculously escapes into the forest. When his hiding place is discovered, he faces death for the second time that day-but is spared, this time by a lone soldier. Drug Research? The POW becomes a national hero and a member of Chapter Franco's first government, while the soldier is forgotten. Sixty years later, Cercas's novel peels back the layers of truth and propaganda in order to discover who the real hero was.

Elegantly constructed and told with self-deprecating, melancholy humor, Soldiers of Salamis is a wholly original work of literature by a modern master. A Phenomenology Of Tourist Experiences. Author by : Erik Cohen. Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi. Total Download : 99. File Size : 53,5 Mb.

Author by : Michael Mann. Publisher by : Verso. Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi. Total Download : 267. File Size : 46,9 Mb. Description : A provocative critique of George W. Crime Research? Bush and his administration analyzes the dangerous, self-interested, anti-democratic, and imperialistic policies of the Bush administration, arguing that they have resulted in increasing stagnation, militarism, and new threats of terrorism. Reprint. Author by : Jeffrey S. Juris. Publisher by : Duke University Press. Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi.

Total Download : 877. File Size : 47,8 Mb. Description : Since the after high, first worldwide protests inspired by Peoples’ Global Action (PGA)—including the mobilization against the November 1999 World Trade Organization meetings in Seattle—anti–corporate globalization activists have staged direct action protests against multilateral institutions in cities such as Prague, Barcelona, Genoa, and drug crime papers Cancun. Barcelona is gracey moloney a critical node, as Catalan activists have played key roles in the more radical PGA network and the broader World Social Forum process. In 2001 and 2002, the drug, anthropologist Jeffrey S. Essay Wendell? Juris participated in the Barcelona-based Movement for Global Resistance, one of the most influential anti–corporate globalization networks in Europe.

Combining ethnographic research and activist political engagement, Juris took part in hundreds of meetings, gatherings, protests, and papers online discussions. Those experiences form the introduction, basis of Networking Futures, an drug crime research, innovative ethnography of transnational activist networking within the high essay, movements against corporate globalization. In an drug crime research, account full of activist voices and on-the-ground detail, Juris provides a history of agrarian commonplace essay wendell anti–corporate globalization movements, an examination of their connections to local dynamics in Barcelona, and an analysis of movement-related politics, organizational forms, and decision-making. Depicting spectacular direct action protests in Barcelona and other cities, he describes how far-flung activist networks are embodied and how networking politics are performed. He further explores how activists have used e-mail lists, Web pages, and free software to organize actions, share information, coordinate at a distance, and stage “electronic civil disobedience.” Based on a powerful cultural logic, anti–corporate globalization networks have become models of and for emerging forms of radical, directly democratic politics. Activists are not only crime papers, responding to goals school essay growing poverty, inequality, and environmental devastation; they are also building social laboratories for the production of alternative values, discourses, and crime papers practices. Author by : Hermann Hesse.

Publisher by : Random House Digital, Inc. Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi. Total Download : 312. File Size : 47,7 Mb. Description : Blends elements of essay psychoanalysis and Asian religions to probe an Indian aristocrat's efforts to renounce sensual and material pleasures and discover ultimate spiritual truths. The Routledgefalmer Reader In Gender Education. Author by : Madeleine Arnot. Publisher by drug crime papers, : Routledge. Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi. Total Download : 824. File Size : 40,9 Mb.

Description : This new Reader brings together classic pieces of gender theory, as well as examples of the james, sophistication of contemporary gender theory and research methodologies in the field of education. Leading international gender researchers address current debates about gender, power, identity and culture and concerns about boys’ and girls’ schooling, gender achievement patterns, the boys’ education debate, and gender relationships in the curriculum, the classroom and youth cultures. The Reader is divided into six sections which reflect contemporary concerns about Gender and Education: Gender and Educational Theory Difference and Power Identity Work Knowledge and Pedagogy Reflexivity and Risk Gender and Citizenship. A specially written Introduction from the editors, both experts in feminist and masculinity research, provides a much-needed context to the current educational climate. Undergraduates, postgraduates and academics interested in education, gender studies and women’s studies will find this a stimulating and drug crime important resource.

The analysis of the gender dimensions of the curriculum, teaching and alternative pedagogies also provide important insights for practitioners wishing to introduction promote gender equality.

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -
Drugs and Crime Research | National Institute of Justice

Report on Sundarban, Kuakata Sea Beach, Shat Gambuj Mosque Khan Jahan Ali Mazar. Chapter 1: Overview of the study. Khulna division is a unique region because of drug crime papers, its natural beauty and biological resources. There are plenty of terrestrial and aquatic environment for Chapter observation. Khulna division includes World Heritage Site Sundarban, Shat Gambuj Mosque in drug crime, Bagerhat, Kuakata sea beach in Patuakhali, Satkhira Shrimp culture and other places. Chittagong Veterinary Animal Science University, Sitakundu Botanical garden Eco-park, Cox’s Bazaar sea beach, Laboni beach, Himchori, Inani sea beach, Banghabandhu Safari park, Patenga sea beach and Kaptai Lake in Rangamati are the famous for their biological diversity and natural beauties with few others man made matters. Because of these natural resources and toefl essay introduction sites, Bangladesh is represented as a queen of the drug crime research beauty all over toefl introduction the world. The field trip was performed by the participation of the students of ESRM department. we visited World Heritage Site Sundarban, Shat Gambuj Mosque in Bagerhat, Kuakata sea beach in Patuakhali and other places that to collect information and necessary data about the present status, biological productivity and management strategy of resources and observation those places. The interview session was participated by the students and officials with local people.

The whole program was captured in digital camera and documented by drug crime papers the students with diary and pencil. 1.3. Objectives of the study: The study gave prior emphasis on introducing the business intelligence students to papers different ecologically important areas and different types of environment, natural diversity and resources in Bangladesh. Objectives of the art berry essay study were: To assess the drug ecological condition of Sundarban and Kuakata sea beach.

To find the present status of the Chapter selected region. To get a check list of the available flora fauna. Research! To get the possible strategy for conserving the business resources and biodiversity. To know the present condition of the sea beach. To know the benefits of drug crime research, these resources obtained by the people. 1.4. Methodology of the study: In person, the interview was taken with the adjacent people of the Forest, Eco-park and sea beach management. A focus group discussion (FGD) was arranged with the key people involved in. FGD Seminar was adopted to agrarian commonplace wendell get an overall feature of the present scenario of the forest, eco-park, and sea beach to draw a chronological trend of Bangladesh. Eye sight visitation and practical activities were the most important methodologies of the data arranged in this report.

Finally the data are arranged accordingly to proper a report reflecting the objectives of the study. I have prepared a report individually and shall have to meet the viva voice. Coastal tourism is research papers, a process involving tourists and the people and places they visit. It is more specifically defined as tourism brought to bear on the coastal environment and its natural and cultural resources. Gracey Moloney! The study of field trip is very effective. Chapter 2: The Sundarbans. The Sundarbans is the crime papers largest single block of tidal halophytic mangrove forest in Methodology Chapter, the world.

The name Sundarban can be literally translated as “beautiful jungle” or “beautiful forest” in the Bengali language (Sundar, “beautiful” and drug crime research ban, “forest” or “jungle”). The name may have been derived from the moloney Sundari trees that are found in Sundarbans in large numbers. Crime Research Papers! Alternatively, it has been proposed that the name is a corruption of agrarian, Samudraban . But the generally accepted view is the one associated with Sundari trees. Sundarbans is the largest productive contiguous mangrove forest in the world, located in the south-western part of Bangladesh. Drug Research Papers! The Sundarbans mangrove have been in a state of progressive deterioration since the 1970s. Agrarian Art Berry Essay! The Sundarban Reserve Forest (SRF), which constitute the core area of the World Heritage Site. It became inscribed as a UNESCO world heritage site in 1997. The Sundarbans, the single largest chunk of productive mangrove forest in drug papers, the world, is located in the estuary of the river Ganges, spanning an area of about one million hectares in south-west Bangladesh in the district of high, Bagherhat, Khulna, Satkhira and south-western part of India. It occupies an area between longitudes 89°00’E 89°55’E and latitudes 21°30’N 22°30’N.

Fig: The map of Sundarban. The western boundary of Sundarban follows the Hariabangha-Raimangal-kalindi rivers and about with the Indian Sundarbans. To the south the forest meets the Bay of Bengal and the approximate ? Curtis line ? and the national boundary line; to the east it is bordered by the Baleswar river and to the north there is a sharp interface with intensively cultivated land, all of which is intersected by a tidal rivers and canals. The mangrove-dominated Ganges Delta – the Sundarbans – is a complex ecosystem comprising one of the drug research three largest single tract of case retail, mangrove forests of the world. Shared between two neighboring countries, Bangladesh and crime India, the larger part (62%)is situated in the southwest corner of Bangladesh. Business Intelligence Case Studies Retail Industry! To the south the forest meets the Bay of Bengal; to the east it is bordered by the Baleswar River and to the north there is a sharp interface with intensively cultivated land. Drug! The natural drainage in the upstream areas, other than the main river channels, is everywhere impeded by extensive embankments and polders. The Sundarbans was originally measured (about 200 years ago) to be of about 16,700 km?.

Now it has dwindled to about 1/3 of the original size. Writing Introductions! The total land area today is crime papers, 4,143 km? (including exposed sandbars: 42 km?) and the remaining water area of 1,874 km? encompasses rivers, small streams and canals. Rivers in the Sundarbans are meeting places of salt water and freshwater. Thus, it is a region of toefl, transition between the drug papers freshwater of the rivers originating from the Ganges and the saline water of the Bay of Bengal . The Sundarbans along the Bay of Bengal has evolved over the millennia through natural deposition of Methodology Chapter, upstream sediments accompanied by intertidal segregation. The physiography is dominated by deltaic formations that include innumerable drainage lines associated with surface and subaqueous levees, splays and tidal flats. There are also marginal marshes above mean tide level, tidal sandbars and islands with their networks of tidal channels, subaqueous distal bars and proto-delta clays and silt sediments.

The Sundarban’s floor varies from 0.9 m to 2.11 m above sea level. The mangrove vegetation itself assists in the formation of new landmass and research papers the intertidal vegetation plays an important role in swamp morphology. The activities of mangrove fauna in the intertidal mudflats develop micro morphological features that trap and hold sediments to create a substratum for mangrove seeds. The morphology and evolution of the Methodology eolian dunes is controlled by an abundance of xerophytes and halophytic plants. Creepers and grasses and drug research papers sedges stabilizes sand dunes and uncompacted sediments.

The Sunderbans mudflats are found at the estuary and on the deltaic islands where low velocity of river and tidal current occurs. The flats are exposed in low tides and submerged in high tides, thus being changed morphologically even in one tidal cycle. The interior parts of the mudflats are magnificent home of luxuriant mangroves. 2.4. Various Point in Sundarban: There are 13 tourist point in Sundarban. Essay! These are.

Karamjol Hiron point Katka Nilkomol Harbaria Smoronkhola Tiger Point Dobeki Kodomtola Notabeki Haldibunia Dubla Char Akram Point. There are four range in Sundarban. These are. Khulna Smoronkhola Satkhira Bagerhat. 2.5. Karamjol Point: Karamjol is a forest station for the Rangers. Here we see a dear breeding center. One-day tour is crime research, not enough for Sundarban as we will not be able to see the nature in haste. For one-day tour we goes to Karamjol and at a glance visit the outer portion of Sunderban forest areas.

Fig: fishing at karamjol point. In our Sundarban tour we will be able to see a lots of verities birds (a heaven for the bird watchers), watch the fishing in the river by the fishermen and see lots of animals like monkeys, various types Dears, crocodiles. Sundarban is one of main sources to collect pure honey. We buy some pure honey from local shop. Another inexpressible and unforgettable beauty we can enjoy to writing feed chital deer. 2.6. Flora of Sundarban: The Sundarbans flora is characterized by the abundance of Heritiera fomes , Excoecaria agallocha , Ceriops decandra and Sonneratia apetala . A total 245 genera and 334 plant species were recorded by David Prain in 1903. Since Prain’s report there have been considerable changes in the status of various mangrove species and taxonomic revision of the mangrove flora. However, very little exploration of the botanical nature of the Sundarbans has been made to keep up with these changes.

Whilst most of the mangroves in other parts of the world are characterized by drug crime members of the Rhizophoraceae, Avicenneaceae or Laganculariaceae, the mangroves of Bangladesh are dominated by the Sterculiaceae and Euphorbiaceae. The Bangladesh mangrove vegetation of the Sundarbans differs greatly from other non-deltaic coastal mangrove forest and upland forests associations. Toefl Essay Introduction! Unlike the former, the Rhizophoraceae are of crime papers, minor importance. Differences in business retail, vegetation have been explained in terms of freshwater and low salinity influences in the Northeast and variations in drainage and siltation. The Sundarbans has been classified as a moist tropical forest demonstrating a whole mosaic of seres, comprising primary colonization on drug crime papers, new accretions to more mature beach forests, often conspicuously dominated by Keora ( Sonneratia apetala ) and tidal forests. Historically three principal vegetation types have been recognized in broad correlation with varying degrees of water salinity, freshwater flushing and physiography and which are represented in the wildlife sanctuaries. Sundari and Gewa occur prominently throughout the after area with discontinuous distribution of Dhundul ( Xylocarpus granatum ) and Kankra. Among grasses and Palms, Poresia coaractata , Myriostachya wightiana , Imperata cylindrica , Phragmites karka , Nypa fruticans are well distributed.

Keora is an research indicator species for newly accreted mudbanks and is an important species for wildlife, especially spotted deer ( Axis axis ). Besides the james forest, there are extensive areas of brackish and freshwater marshes, intertidal mudflats, sandflats, sand dunes with typical dune vegetation, open grassland on sandy soils and drug raised areas supporting a variety of terrestrial shrubs and trees. Succession is generally defined as the writing to compare and contrast essays successive occupation of a site by different plant communities. In an accreting mudflats the outer community along the sequence represents the pioneer community which is crime research papers, gradually replaced by the next community representing the seral stages and finally by a climax community typical of the climatic zone. Goals High! Troup suggested that succession began in the newly accreted land created by fresh deposits of drug, eroded soil. The pioneer vegetation on these newly accreted site is Sonneratia , followed by Avicennia and Nypa . As the ground is elevated as a result of soil deposition, other trees make their appearance. The most prevalent, though one of the late species to appear, is Excoecaria . As the level of land rises through accretion and the land is Chapter, only occasionally flooded by tides, Heritiera fomes begins to appear. 2.7.

Fauna of Sundarban: The Sundarbans provide a unique ecosystem and crime research a rich wildlife habitat. The Sundarbans were home to approximately 312 Bengal tigers in 2009, one of the largest single populations of tigers. Tiger attacks are frequent in the Sundarbans. Between 100 and 250 people are killed per year.

There is much more wildlife here than just the endangered Royal Bengal Tiger ( Panthera tigris tigris ). Most importantly mangroves are a transition from the marine to freshwater and terrestrial systems and provide critical habitat for numerous species of small fish, crabs, hermit crabs, shrimps and other crustaceans that are adapted to feed, shelter and after high essay reproduce among the tangled mass of roots, known as pneumatophores, that grow upward from the anaerobic mud to get the trees’ supply of oxygen. Fishing Cats, Macaques, Wild Boar, Common Grey Mongoose, Fox, Jungle Cat, Flying Fox, Pangolin, and Chital are also found in abundance in the Sundarbans. Fig: Royel Bengal Tiger. 1991 studies revealed that the Bangladesh Sundarbans support diverse biological resources including at least 120 species of commercially important fishes, 270 species of birds, 42 species of mammals, 35 reptiles and eight amphibian species. This represents a significant proportion of the species present in Bangladesh (i.e. about 30% of the reptiles, 37% the birds and research papers 34% of the mammals) and includes a large number of introductions to compare essays, species which are now extinct elsewhere in the country. Two amphibians, 14 reptiles, 25 aves and five mammals are presently endangered. The Sundarbans is an drug crime research important wintering area for agrarian essay wendell migrant water birds and is an area suitable for crime watching and studying avifauna. The management of wildlife is presently restricted to the protection of fauna from goals high essay, poaching and drug research designation of some areas as wildlife sanctuaries where no extraction of forest produce is allowed and the wildlife face few disturbances.

Although the fauna of Bangladesh have diminished in recent times and the Sundarbans has not been spared from this decline, the Methodology Chapter mangrove forest retains several good wildlife habitats and their associated fauna. Drug Research! Of these the tiger and dolphin are target species for planning wildlife management and tourism development. There are high profile and vulnerable mammals living in two contrasting environments and their statuses and management are strong indicators of the general condition of gracey james essay, wildlife and its management. Some of the crime species are protected by legislation, notably by the Bangladesh Wildlife (Preservation) Order, 1973. The Sundarbans play an important role in the economy of the southwestern region of Bangladesh as well as in the national economy. It is the single largest source of forest produce in the country.

The forest provides raw material for Chapter wood based industries. In addition to traditional forest produce like timber, fuel wood, pulpwood etc., large scale harvest of non wood forest products such as thatching materials, honey, bees-wax, fish, crustacean and mollusk resources of the forest takes place regularly. The vegetated tidal lands of the Sundarbans also function as an essential habitat, nutrient producer, water purifier, nutrient and sediment trap, storm barrier, shore stabilizer, energy storage unit and crime papers aesthetic attraction. The forest also has immense protective and introductions to compare essays productive functions. Constituting 51% of the drug research total reserved forest estate of Bangladesh it contributes about 41% of introductions and contrast, total forest revenue and accounts for about 45% of drug crime, all timber and fuel wood output of the country (FAO 1995). A number of industries (e.g. newsprint mill, match factory, hardboard, boat building, furniture making) are based on Chapter, the raw material obtained from the Sundarbans ecosystem.

Various non-timber forest products and plantations help generate considerable employment and income generation opportunities for at least half a million poor coastal population. Besides production functions of the forest, it provides natural protection to life and drug crime properties of the coastal population in cyclone prone Bangladesh. Sundarban is a largest Mangrove forest in the world. There are 150 rivers and several hundred of canals are surrounded by Methodology Sundarban. It has numerous species of flora, fauna, trees. One tour of Sundarban we went to karamjol forest point and saw deer crocodile breeding center and saw the outer portion of sundarban. Mangrove ecosystem are exploited and converted in many other ways as tropical countries developed and neede more foods,fuel wood, timber, land, roads, ports and research foreign exchange. Chapter3: Kuakata Sea Beach Environment. Kuakata is a panaromic sea beach on Chapter, the southernmost tip of Bangladesh. Research! The name kuakata originated from the word ‘Kua’-the Bengali word for “Well” which was dug on the sea shore by the early Rakhine settlers in quest of collecting drinking water, who landed on Kuakata coast in the eighteenth century after being expelled from Arakan (Myanmar) by Methodology Chapter the Mughals. Afterwards, it has become a tradition of digging Well in the neighborhoods of Rakhaine tribes for water.

Kuakata offers a full view of the sunrise and sunset from the same white sandy beach in the water of the Bay of Bengal. Locally known as Shagor Khan-Ya (Daughter of the Sea), the long strip of dark, marbled sand stretches for about 30 km. The long and wide beach at Kuakata has a typical natural setting. This sandy beach has gentle slopes into the Bay of Bengal. Kuakata is also a sanctuary for migratory winter birds. Kuakata is located in the Patuakhali district, Kuakata has a wide sandy beach from where one can see both the sunrise and sunset. It is about 320 Kilometres south of Dhaka, the capital, and about 70 Kilometres from the drug research district headquarters. The Kuakata beach is goals high, 30 km long and 6 km wide. On 13 September 2007 government had announced a red alert in Kuakata as caution for a possible Tsunami. This place is drug papers, situated in Patuakhali Zl, Barisal Div, Bangladesh, its geographical coordinates are 21° 49? 0? North, 90° 7? 0? East and its original name (with diacritics) is Kuakata.

3.3. Environment of toefl essay, Kuakata: Kuakata sea beach is a Natural Place, there we can sea sun rise and sun set on a single standing position. Kuakata offers a full view of the sunrise and sunset from the same white sandy beach in the water of the Bay of Bengal. It also called daughter of the sea for it’s natural beauty. The long and wide beach at Kuakata has a typical natural setting.

This sandy beach has gentle slopes into the Bay of Bengal. Kuakata is drug papers, also a sanctuary for migratory winter birds. On the eastern end of the beach is Gongamati Reserved Forest, an writing to compare evergreen mangrove forest and snippet of the drug research papers original Kuakata. Fig: Sunrise at Kuakata. Fig: Sunset at Kuakata. When the business case studies industry Rakhines settled in the area in drug research papers, 1784, Kuakata was part of the larger Sundarbans forest. However, the Sundarbans is now at business case retail industry, a distance of one-hour by speed boat. As a mangrove forest, Gongamati, like the Sundarbans, offers some protection against tidal surges, however it too is being threatened by logging and deforestation. The best way to reach the forest is by foot or bike along the beach, where a flock of flag flying fishing boats can be seen trawling the coast. Choosing to drug crime research visit Gangamati in the late afternoon is a perfect time to watch the sun caste shadows on commonplace wendell, the abstract exposed mangrove roots. Kuakata is the research place of pilgrimage for both Hindu and Buddhist communities.

Innumerable devotees arrive here at the festival of agrarian, ‘Rush Purnima’ and ‘Maghi Purnima’. On these two occasions the pilgrims take holy bath at the bay and participate in crime papers, the traditional fairs. One may also visit the 100 years old Buddhist Temple where the statue of Goutama Buddha and two wells of 200 years old are located. Fisherman village is another place where you can visit and watch the lifestyle of the fisherman. In the fishermen village you will find the fishermen coming back from the sea and you can purchase some fresh hilsha fish from them, and by Chapter the side of village there are some local restaurants where we can get the Hilshas cooked and ready for eating. Drug Crime Research Papers! Kuakata Eco Park that was badly damaged by introductions essays super cyclone Sidr three years ago still shows all signs of destruction, making the once attractive scenic spot repulsive to tourists from home and drug research papers abroad. Patuakhali Coastal Forest Department set up the after school eco park on 13,984 hectares of land including Gongamoti, Khajura, Latachaplee and drug research papers Fatrar Char in Kuakata sea beach area at a cost of Tk 2.76 crore in 2005-2006 financial year.

Fig: Reforestation of ecopark. Two watch towers, five sheds for picnic, bridge, culverts, internal pathways, office building and ticket counter were built there and a lake was developed in the eco park area to the east of after high, Kuakata Zero Point. As many as 42,000 plants of different varieties of trees were planted in the park area to make it more pleasant to the tourists while mangrove and non-mangrove gardens were made there to papers create safe nesting place for birds. 3.4. Importance of Kuakata:

The Kuakata play an important role in the economy of the southwestern region of Bangladesh as well as in the national economy. It is the single largest source of fish produce in the country. The kuakata ecosystem supports a rich fisheries diversity in whole country. Besides this, it provide raw material for wood based industries. Toefl Essay! In addition to drug research traditional forest produce like timber, fuel wood, pulpwood etc from coastal forest.

It gives natural beauty for tourists people and helps local people economically. It protects the local people and resource from various natural disasters. The government and local business owners have made significant developments over the years to attract tourist to its shores. Now a days, local people are more supportive to the tourists and gracey communications have improved significantly. Accordingly, the law and order situation in papers, the open beach, even at night, has improved significantly.

Every night, scores of valuable trees like sundari, kewra, garan and Methodology karai from forests in Fatrarban, Char Gongamoti, Sonar Char, Nishan Baria and Kochopkhali are loaded in trawlers and sent to different areas including Dhaka and Chittagong through stolen. Government should take step to protect this coastal zone. Chapter 4: Shat Gambuj Mosque Khan Jahan Ali Mazar. Mosque City of Bagerhat is crime research papers, one of the three World Heritage Sites in Bangladesh. Art Berry Commonplace! This historic city is located within Bagerhat District in south-west Bangladesh. It was founded by Turkish general Ulugh Khan Jahan in the early 15th century.

Originally this ancient city was known as Khalifatabad. Papers! The city is renowned for Chapter its large concentration of mosques and Islamic monuments. Bagerhat District is a district in South-western Bangladesh. It is a part of the Khulna Division.Bagerhat district has a total area of 3959.11 square kilometers. It is bounded by Gopalganj District and Narail District on the north, The Bay of Bengal on the south, Gopalganj District, Pirojpur District and Barguna District on the east and Khulna District on the west. Main rivers of the district are Panguchi, Daratana, Madhumati River, Pasur River, Haringhata, Mongla River, Baleswar, Bangra and Goshairkhali. Khan Jahan Ali was the drug crime research papers founder of many of the settlements in essay, the district, he settled here in 1429, accompanied by many soldiers under his command. Khan Jahan Ali was the founder of the Khalifabad Pargana which included the areas Bagerhat, Khulna, Satkhira, Jessore and Barisal.

Ali was the ruler of the Pargana from 1429 till his death in drug papers, 1449. Following his death, the region came under the rule of Maharaja Pratapaditya. During Bangladesh Liberation War of 1971, the Pakistan Army entered the area on 21 April, according to Banglapedia the Army killed about 200 people at Khalishakhali and Babuganj. There were also many mass killings in Doyapara, Shakharikarihat, and at Chakulia of Mollahat. Along with that, 35 people died in a battle in Morelganj between the pro-independence Mukti Bahini and pro-Pakistani Razakar militia. 4.4. Shat Gambuj Mosque: The Sixty Pillar Mosque (the Shatgumbad) is a mosque located in Bagerhat, south Bangladesh. This is one of the oldest mosques in the country. It attracts a large number of tourists and visitors every year. It has more than sixty pillars with its eighty one gambuj or domes.

Seventy seven domes are over the roof and four smaller ones over business intelligence studies industry the four corner towers. It was established by Khan Jahan Ali, a Muslim saint and the local ruler of Bagerhat, during the 15th century CE. The mosque is decorated mostly with terracotta and bricks. Research! As it is heard that this mosque had been used for three purposes, as prayer mosque, as an art berry commonplace assembly hall on papers, early times of Muslims, as Madrasa. Fig: Outside of Shat Gambuj Mosque. Fig: Inside of Shat Gambuj Mosque. The ‘Sixty Dome’ Mosque has walls of unusually thick, tapered brick in and contrast essays, the Tughlaq style and a hut-shaped roofline that anticipates later styles. Drug Papers! There are actually seventy seven low domes arranged in seven rows of eleven, and one dome on each corner, bringing the real total to writing to compare and contrast essays 81 domes. The interior is divided into many aisles and bays by slender columns which culminate in numerous arches that support the roof.

The mosque is decorated mostly with terracotta and bricks. 4.5. Khan Jahan Ali Mazar: Khan Jahan Ali also known as Ulugh Khan and Khan-i-Azam, was a Muslim Saint and local ruler in Bagerhat (now in Bangladesh). He was died in crime, 25 th October,1459. The official title Khan-i-Azam signifies that he was an officer of the agrarian Bengal Sultan Nasiruddin Mahmud Shah.

Fig: Mazar of Khan Jahan Ali. Fig:Gate of crime papers, Mazar. The word Ulugh before his name speaks of his Turkish origin. He built the great Shait Gumbuj Mosque. After his death his grave are in Methodology, Bagherhat nearby the Shat Gambuj Mosque which is research papers, known as Khan Jahan Ali mazar.

More than 50 monuments have been catalogued as part of the citation by essay introduction UNESCO World Heritage. These include Shatgombuj Mosque, mausoleum of Khan Jahan, the mosques of Singar, Bibi Begni, Reza Khoda, Zindavir etc.

A Comprehensive Analysis of the Drug-Crime Relationship - OpenSIUC

5 Tips for Creating a Photo Essay with a Purpose. As a photographer, you are a storyteller. The nouns are your subject matter; the verbs are the color and contrast that keep the story moving. A cast of characters all working together to get your point across. Instead of proper grammar, you ensure proper exposure.

Instead of crime research spelling errors, you watch for tack-sharp focus. Goals After? For those times when the story is especially important and meaningful, or for when one image doesn’t say it all, there is the drug crime research photographic essay. With blogging and social media, photo essays are more popular than ever: humorous or emotionally relevant, sparking debate or encouraging compassion, each with a story to tell. Commonplace Essay Wendell? I’ve mentioned before that taking on a photo project is drug research papers one of my favorite ways to reignite my love for photography, but beyond that, it’s a great way to get your message across and have your work seen by a larger group. A photo essay is intriguing; it’s something to talk about business case studies after people hear that you’re a photographer and drug want to gracey moloney essay know about the glitz and glamour of it all. It’s the perfect thing to crime research papers tell them after you’re done going on and on about all of the red carpets, the celebrities, the fame, and the fortune. It also can be extremely satisfying and kick-start your creative wonderment.

By definition, a photographic essay is a set or series of photographs intended to tell a story or evoke emotions. It can be only images, images with captions, or images with full text. Toefl Introduction? In short, it can be almost anything you want it to be. Which is where I struggle mostwhen the options are limitless. In this freelance world we live in, I love a little guidance, a little direction. Ideally, someone to tell me exactly what they want and promise to be thrilled with whatever I produce, for my fragile artist ego can’t take any less. Drug Crime Papers? While I continue my quest for that, I offer you these 5 tips for after, creating your own, completely without bounds, photographic essay: Each time I’ve had a very specific concept in mind before I started shooting, it’s never been the end result. An example: for a hot minute, I offered a “day in the life” session to my clients.

I was photographing so many of the same clients year after year that I wanted to be able to offer them a different spin on the portrait sessions I was doing for them. I asked a long-time client if her family could be my guinea pigs for this and told them that we could do whatever they wanted. We went out for ice cream, had a mini dance party in their living room, and I photographed a tooth that had been lost that very morning. Then, very last, I photographed the two young daughters with notes they had written, which to papers be honest, I’m not even sure how they had come about. I rushed home after the session and edited those last note pictures first just because they were so different from what I usually shoot, and high posted them on drug research papers my personal Facebook page the heading Notes Girls Write . Within minutes a dear friend, and fellow photographer, commented that this was big. Bigger than just the two pictures. She and I would spend the next year working on a photo essay that became a blog, that in turn became a book entitled Notes Girls Write . We photographed hundreds of women of all ages with their notes, each one later expressing having their portrait taken with their own words was an extremely powerful moment for them. Methodology? Beyond my beautiful children, the fact that I can make a bed with hospital corners like no one’s business, and the award I won in the 4th grade for “Most Patient”, Notes Girls Write is one of my proudest accomplishments. It evolved on drug crime research papers its own, starting from a few similar photographs that struck a cord in viewers and becoming a large and powerful project, one of the biggest markers in my career so far. TIP: Don’t be so set in business studies industry your idea that your project can’t outgrow your original concept. Your images will guide you to your end result, which may end up being different than you originally envisioned it.

2) If you think there’s something there, there’s likely something there. Drug Papers? For the last year I have been a “foster mom” with a dog rescue group. Writing Introductions Essays? Volunteers transport dogs that would otherwise be put down from overpopulated shelters, or seized from terrible situations, to my area, where dog adoption rates are much higher. These dogs live in foster homes while they receive medical care and drug crime papers basic training so that they can be adopted out to loving homes. It’s incredibly rewarding. Especially when I had hardwood floors. I knew from the first time I met the transport van I wanted to document what it looked like: a van full of introduction dogs that just narrowly escaped death arriving to temporary homes where they will experience a level of love and care which they’ve likely never known. I tear-up every time I see it.

I am also put to work every time I am there, so taking photos while holding onto papers a 100 pound German Shepard is tough. To Compare And Contrast? It’s going to drug crime research papers take me several trips to have enough images to do anything with, but that’s fine. I have no idea what I will be doing with these photos. I know they will find a home somewhere: maybe with the rescue group to toefl essay introduction raise awareness, or to drug research help bring in volunteers, or maybe they will do nothing more than document my own story with volunteering, or perhaps something more. I’m not sure yet, but the point is that I have the images, ready for wendell, their time, whenever that is. TIP: If you think there is something to it, there likely is. Even if it’s just a personal passion project. Drug Crime Research? Take photos until you find the direction or purpose and save them until your essay takes shape. You may not end up using all, or any of the toefl introduction images, but in continuing to take photographs, your project will be defined. I’m the “World’s Worst Over-Shooter”. Need one image?

Let me take a hundred so we know we have it. Luckily for my bad habit, the crime research photographic essay needs over shooting. Whether you know what your plan is, or have no idea want your end result will look like, the more coverage you have, the better. This is one of the toefl essay few times I push my luck and ask my subjects to work for drug crime research, me until they never want to see me again (I only essay wendell photograph people though, so if you are photographing mountains or something, you have the added advantage of not pushing people until they cry or yell). Don’t be shy. Shoot everything you know you don’t need, just in case you need it. Crime Research Papers? Should your end product need supporting images or take a different direction than you originally thought, you’ll be ready. James Moloney Essay? Take advantage of crime research papers digital (if that’s how you shoot) and fill a memory card. You may end up trashing everything, or you may not. I had no idea that my Notes Girls Write project would span for as long as it did, but because I didn’t turn down anyone who was interested in the very beginning I ended up with some shots that told complete stories and expanded on the original concept.

TIP: Think big. If you are shooting an essay where mountains are your subject matter, see the mountain in introductions to compare essays pieces and research photograph the surrounding trees, rocks, and whatever else. Intelligence Case Industry? This will save you having to return to drug the beginning of the project for supporting shots, or having to reshoot if your essay takes a different turn than you planned. 4) Ask for help with image selection. I struggle with this oneI let my personal feelings get involved. Introductions Essays? Throughout our Notes Girls Write project I was constantly picking images based on drug crime research papers my personal feelingsthe subjects that I had connected with more, and the girls that I knew were most interested in Chapter the project. This is drug papers where it is so helpful to have someone else help. Someone who has no personal feelings towards the images and will help you pick based only on agrarian wendell the strength of the drug crime papers image and not your own feelings. Even if people were not involved as subjects, you tend to intelligence case industry have personal feelings toward images that the general public may not see the drug research power behind.

I recently photographed several dozen sexual assault survivors as part of a photographic essay for a victim advocacy’s annual gallery show. Chapter? This event is meant to put faces on drug research papers the survivors and goals high school essay raise awareness, and has been a large local event for years. I was thrilled to be selected to be the exclusive photographer, though this was one of the crime research hardest projects I’ve ever taken on. The photo sessions themselves, whether five minutes or 30, were extremely emotional for gracey james essay, the survivors and in the time I spent with them, I often learned a lot about their journey and experience. This made it difficult for drug crime research papers, me to agrarian essay wendell pick which final images would be used for the show, based only on the power of the image and drug not my personal feelings. In the end several select friends helped me narrow each survivor’s images down, and the subjects themselves selected which would be the final image used, as ultimately this is their story. TIP: All creative work is personal, and looking at photographs we take ourselves is incredibly hard to do with clear eyes.

We see the business mistakes, the personal feelings, the shot that could have been better. Drug Crime Research? It’s impossible to always set these aside so when working on a project that is incredibly important to you, or large in scale. Have others help you decide what images to use for your final pieces. Bring in people who are interested in photography and people that aren’t. Writing Introductions And Contrast? People that know about your subject matter and drug crime research papers people that don’t understand it at all. But above all, bring in people who will be honest and not tip-toe around your feelings.

Lastly, also bring a thick skin. 5) Tell your story, in fact shout it from the intelligence case studies rooftops if you can. Maybe your original idea for crime research, your photographic essay was to post it on your blog. Awesome, nothing wrong with that, but are you sure it can’t be more? Shop it around, who can it help? Does this benefit a group, an organization, or a person? Could it inspire people?

If you feel passionately about the photos, chances are that someone else will too. Your photographic eye doesn’t stop when your shooting is done. If you felt compelled to take the time to create a photographic essay, there are likely “readers” for business intelligence studies industry, your story. TIP: This isn’t the papers time to be humble. Taking on a photo essay is a large endeavour. While there’s nothing wrong with having it be something you only did for your own personal growth, showing it around can be helpful both in experience and longterm benefit. Post it on social media, find appropriate places your essay could be displayed, and think about how it helped you. Every single photo essay I have done has led to an outstanding connection, or more work, and there is nothing wrong with getting those things along with the personal gain of accomplishing something you’re proud of. Introductions To Compare Essays? The ideas are truly for drug research papers, a photographic essay are limitless. Truly.

Want a few more ideas for projects, try these? Have you ever done a photographic essay? What is your experience? Share with in the comments if you have, or have considered it. If you haven’t, what are you waiting for? Read more from our Tips Tutorials category. Lynsey Mattingly photographs families, kids, couples, and Methodology other groups of people who, for whatever reason, kind of like each other. Her portrait work has been featured in drug crime papers People Magazine, Us Weekly, BBC Magazine, and on national TV including CNN, Oprah, and Ellen, but most importantly, in the personal galleries of clients across the case industry country.

Her photography can be viewed at www.lynseymattingly.com or on Facebook. Excellent post Lynsey. Crime Research Papers? I suffer from the same challenges as you in tip #4. I get caught up in my personal meaning behind some of my pictures. Apparently, others feel the same way. School Essay? http://www.picture-power.com/my-most-powerful-picture.html. I have an idea for crime, a photo essay I wanted to pursue, this article helped grow it further.

Thank you. Wonderful article. I liked the Chapter picture for #3. This is the main reason why I think a blog is a much more interesting format than a photo sharing site such as flickr or 500px to show your work; for me, the images are just part of the drug story, but the words and texts can help define them, giving them context and body. Methodology? For me, an image rarely works alone and drug usually comes in a set with a particular rhythm and flow; what precedes and what follows is writing and contrast a very important element of each capture, as well. One example from my blog, a short walk that I took recently along a humble neighborhood in drug crime research Bangkok: I think the issue in business intelligence retail Tip #4 is common to all creative endeavors: We all get too close to the material. In a previous life, I was a writer and editor, but when it came time for me to edit my own stuff, I had somebody else look at research, it. Agrarian Art Berry Commonplace Essay Wendell? We have too much of ourselves tied up in crime papers the work to gracey james moloney essay be objective sometimes. Wonderful article, thank you #128578; some of the examples are awesome and thought-filling. Thank-you for telling me about drug crime research papers this!!

It pretty much rocks. I am so glad that I came across this article this morning. I am no pro retail photographer but just someone who loves capturing images to share. I have been asked to volunteer my time to capture a group of students in Beijing, who would be traveling to Xian, the drug home of the terracotta warriors, to help out in a orphanage just 2 weeks from now. I have never done this before. They are not expecting much. Just pictures for the event. However, I wanted to after school essay tell a story. A story of these volunteers as well as the orphans and I have been struggling over the past week of whether is that what I should do. After reading this article, I know that I am on the right path and hopefully help not to take pictures of people, but take pictures of the papers story behind the people.

Thank you again very much. This is my first opportunity to to compare use my hobby for a good cause, and I am very excited about it. Thank you again for drug research papers, this great article. Really good points and very motivational to agrarian commonplace wendell get me on a riveting photo essay again. Drug Research? I did attempt one such photographic essay which I titled #8220;The World of Weeds.#8221; Would appreciate a few visits with any helpful comments or critiques. It#8217;s over at one of my blogs and business studies can be found here: http://thegoldenumber.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-world-of-weeds.html. you have some beautiful images there, but I would keep the focus similar. the shift in focus from 1, 2, 3 and 5 is radical. 5 the green plant on the corner and then 7 seems another sudden change. The drain-pipe is beautiful because the crime research papers eye follows the path of the business intelligence retail pipe and crime research so tightly focused. Business Case Retail? It seems to be erratic because you have the wonderful still life of drug papers dried plants against nearly solid backdrops like walls and then sudden change to green plants that don#8217;t seem to have the same focus.. Toefl? but the dried plants and drug crime research wall work, the james moloney drain beautiful and drug research papers interesting. The green plants against walls work well with dried plants because they have similar conceptual style.

Overall, is essay introduction interesting group and should be developed some more. I recently completed my first photo essay as an eBook. It took me a long time to figure out how to work with iBooks Author, but it was a great platform to construct such a vehicle to papers display digital photographs in a meaningful way. Unfortunately, it only publishes to iBooks, which translates, effectively, to having the introductions to compare essays eBook only on iPads. Photo essays in drug crime black and white. This post inspired me to essay start my website of photo essays. My current ongoing series is about a band I went on tour with and the different things I learned and encountered: http://www.quietandconstant.com/on-tour-with-lemuria-part-1/ I recently made a photo essay which was published in a mainstream web portal so I#8217;m quite happy about that. I agree that sometimes, photographs have to be put in context by using words to string them together.

Also believe that any subject can be turned into papers a photo essay. Toefl Introduction? The Photo Essay is a piece where its the photographer#8217;s voice through and papers through. Landscape Photography Tips. Photo Composition Tips. Beginner Photography Tips. 2006 - 2017 Digital Photography School, All Rights Reserved / Disclaimer.

Thanks for subscribing! DPS NEWSLETTER Guaranteed for 2 full months Pay by PayPal or Credit Card Instant Digital Download. DPS NEWSLETTER All our best articles for the week Fun photographic challenges Special offers and discounts. Goals High School? DPS NEWSLETTER All our best articles for the week Fun photographic challenges Special offers and discounts Your email is safe with us. Papers? We won't share it with anyone. Ebook Guaranteed for 2 full months Pay by PayPal or Credit Card Instant Digital Download. Goals After High? Ebook Guaranteed for 2 full months Pay by PayPal or Credit Card Instant Digital Download.

Ebook Guaranteed for papers, 2 full months Pay by PayPal or Credit Card Instant Digital Download. PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE Guaranteed for 2 full months Pay by after, PayPal or Credit Card Instant Digital Download GET DAILY free tips, news and reviews via our RSS Feed Sign up to the free. PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE Guaranteed for drug crime research, 2 full months Pay by PayPal or Credit Card Instant Digital Download GET DAILY free tips, news and reviews via our RSS Feed Sign up to the free. PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE Guaranteed for goals after high essay, 2 full months Pay by research, PayPal or Credit Card Instant Digital Download.

Order Paper Writing Help 24/7 -
Drugs and Crime Research | National Institute of Justice

causes essay interpret these words of Admiral Muller (an advocate of launching a war soon) as saying that nothing was decided for papers 1912-13, but that war was decided on for the Methodology, summer of 1914.[6] Rohl is on safer ground when he argues that even if this War Council did not reach a binding decision - which it clearly did not - it did nonetheless offer a clear view of crime research their intentions,[6] or at least their thoughts, which were that if there was going to be a war, the German Army wanted it before the new Russian armaments. The Causes of World War One Essay. led to the assumption that the war would only last a few months when it would in fact last four years. But when Austria-Hungary declared war on gracey james moloney, Serbia Russia helped Serbia. Germany and Italy then decided to help out research Austria-Hungary and declared war on Russia, which caused France to join Serbia and Russia in war. When Germany decided to attack France by travelling through Belgium, as per the Schlieffen plan, Belgium denied entry to Germany, making Germany also declare war on Belgium. Great Britain was. Essay on The Causes of World War One. and economic imperialism. The Moroccan Crisis was not the most provocative cause of the war, but it is still relatively important as it led to the great increase and tensions between countries in Europe, and all over the world. On the other hand, a short – term origin to World War One was the Balkan wars.

The Balkan wars were two consecutive wars among the various countries of the Balkan Peninsula. The first Balkan war in writing 1908 saw Austria take over the provinces of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Drug Crime! Russia. the Allies the war during the German Spring Offensive of 1918, but Pershing's insistence that American soldiers fight under American commanders sent an important message of American independence to the world. American soldiers fought bravely and well in battles at Cantigny, Belleau Wood, St. Mihiel and in the Argonne Forest from May to November 1918. With nearly one million troops in the line by the end of the war, the American presence finally convinced the Germans that the war could not be won; Essay on The Cause of World War I.

1st of Methodology August; Germany decides to drug research, go to Chapter, war with Russia, as the Triple Alliance had required of crime research them. On the 3rd of toefl essay August, Germany declare war on France, and on the 5th of drug crime research August Britain declared war on Chapter, Germany. Crime Research! The First World War had started. This was not really the only reasons why France and Britain wanted to go to war with Germany, there are quite a few reason why. The Main reason why was the Franco-Prussian war. In July 1870, France declared war on Prussia in part over business intelligence studies a disagreement about.

Essay about papers World War I: Cause and Effect. obtaining colonies, they began to build a stout navy also. Toefl Essay! The tension of this rivalry that led to a war was another cause for World War 1. Imperialism was another cause for World War 1. Imperialism, as defined by Dictionary.com, is the policy of extending the rule or authority of an empire or nation over foreign countries, or of acquiring and holding colonies and dependencies.” A major cause of World War 1 was its economic rivalries. Germany's fast economic progression threatened The British. By 1900. “It has been said that the papers, system of agrarian art berry commonplace essay wendell alliances meant that a war involving two members of opposing alliances was responsible for drug crime dragging in art berry wendell all the others- making a major war out of a small conflict”2 The assassination of The Arch-Duke Franz Ferdinand and his wife Sophie was the “spark” that led to World War One. Although this was the very last straw that led to the war, there were many crises’ beforehand that caused the drug crime research, tensions between the major powers. The first incident was in school essay 1905 and was. Cause and Effect of World War I Essay. Imperialism also divided European nations.

In 1905, and again in 1911, competition for colonies brought France and Germany to the edge of war. This was also another cause for the outbreak of World War 1. Drug Research! The spark in which World War 1 was started was due to the assassination of Archduke Francis Ferdinand of Austria-Hungary. Goals School! The reason for Ferdinand's assassination was he announced he would visit Sarajevo the capital of neighboring Bosnia, on June 28. The Serbians were outraged; June 28 was the. Possible Underlying Causes of the First World War Essay. For example, because France had lost a war and Alsace-Lorraine in 1870-1871 to Germany, the Germans and drug papers, The French have always been confronting each other. 6. Case Studies Retail! Germany had been developing its naval and military strength, and drug crime papers, thought that they were stronger than other countries, and that they were ready to fight, so developed a warlike stance. 7. Another cause of the goals, World War One is the tangle of Alliances. The alliance system is so, that when. Underlying Causes of World War I Essay. jump into war at drug papers any time.

The newly-popular belief was that a country’s power was measured by its ability to wage war against another, which started the militarism system in goals after school most European countries. Military tools invented in the late 1800s began to be rapidly produced at the turn of the century. Hence, European spending on military forces skyrocketed from 1900-1914, the time leading up to World War I. These political beliefs turned Europe into a continent prepared and ready for war, at all times. Treaty of Versailles-Cause of World War Two Essay. forced Germany to accept full responsibility for drug the war. When, in May 7th, 1919, the goals after essay, Treaty of Versailles was presented in its completion to Germany's foreign minister, Count Ulrich von Brockdorff-Rantzau, he responded with anger. He said, It is demanded that we confess ourselves guilty. Such a confession in my mouth would be a lie (Elson 30. After deliberation, Brockdorff-Rantzau made the decision to resign rather than sign the crime research papers, treaty. The ?war guilt' clause was later found to be another way that.

Essay about The Main Cause of World War Two. broken, the allied reaction to maintain peace should have been to defend the rules set out by essay wendell, the Versailles Treaty. They could have easily overrun the Germans in a quick decisive battle, as the Germans were not fully armed and ready for war. Instead, the USA passed the Neutrality Acts so they wouldn't have any hand in the responsibility, and Britain and France did nothing, because France would not do anything without Britain and Britain thought that the treaty of Versailles. Essay on World War 1 2 / United Nations. considered the crime research, greatest and lengthiest in world history.

Never before or since has there been such a lengthy battle, involving so many men, situated on such a tiny piece of land. The battle, which lasted from 21 February 1916 until 19 December 1916 caused over an estimated 700,000 casualties (dead, wounded and missing). The battlefield was not even a square ten kilometres . Three years after the fighting began in Europe, the United States enters World War I when German submarine attacks on Atlantic. World War 1 Peace Conference Essay. So Woodrow prepared a 14 point plan to contribute to the Treaty of Versailles and these were: 1. No secret Treaties - there shall be no private international understandings of any kind but diplomacy shall proceed always frankly and in the public view. 2. Free access to the seas in peacetime or wartime – Absolute Freedom of navigation upon art berry commonplace essay wendell, the seas, also during peace and in war 3. Free trade between countries – Establishment of equality of Trade Conditions among all the nations 4. All countries. Lesson 8.02: World War I: Causes and Alliances Essay. The United States Neutral No More What was the drug papers, cause of the United States entering World War I? The United States tried very hard to remain neutral and stay out but since 1/3 of the Americans were immigrants, they supported their country and allies.

Germany sent a telegram to Mexico persuading them to invade U.S, which lead to the President declaring war! Writing assignment- I am a World War 1 soldier I live in the trenches. Essays! My real home however is in Britain, with my lovely wife and 2 3 year. Essay on Events Leading Ti World War 1. Italy, was still trying to grow in power. Britain then began to notice how out of hand Germany was getting, especially because of the creation of a new Navy. Wilheim II was already doubling his army, while France was doing the same already showing a war was looming, Wilheim II was setting up a new navy and building it up, becoming a big threat to Britain. Because of this, in drug crime 1904, Britain forgave France for the canal situation and joined forces to create a military alliance, another entente in 1904. Significan Events of World War 1 Essay. believed that the failure of the writing introductions to compare and contrast, campaign was predicted.

Before the crime research, campaign even got started, Lloyed George had prophetically written: “Expeditions which are decided upon and organized with insufficient care generally end disastrously” (Memorandum to War Council, December 1914). Chapter! In 1915. In addition, The Gallipoli campaign, which went on for 259 days, is drug research papers unique in the sense that such a large number of soldiers fought on such a narrow place. Art Berry Essay! The second important battle in drug papers WW1 is the battle of. ? to What Extent Was Naval Rivalry the Main Cause of the First World War? These alliances were defined as defensive, but choosing allies obviously also implicate choosing the essay, most likely enemies, therefore this two blocs were ready to fight in case of a war. Another long term cause was the colonial rivalry. In the decades preceding WWI almost all the European nations were involved in the “Scramble for Africa”. All the nations wanted to demonstrate their strength occupying vast areas of Africa. Drug Research! France was one of the most successful, controlling almost all the goals school, West and Centre.

Naval Rivalry as the Main Cause for crime research papers World War One Essay. By 1914, Britain had built 29 Dreadnoughts whereas Germany had only built 17. This naval race consequented in the First World War, as the growing tension between Germany and Britain was very high, there was an increase in Anglo-German mistrust and Europe was divided into two armed camps. In 1905-06 and 1911 there were two crises in Morocco caused by Germany’s attempt to block Frances control of the country and to restrict French power. While visiting. The Main Cause of gracey james World War I: Imperialism or Alliances? Essay examples. surmounting pressure in establishing themselves left them to drug crime research papers, no choice but to agrarian art berry wendell, develop conflict. According to Fitzgerald, Pickard and Stewart, The Two Moroccan Crises is one of the essential events that show the connection between Imperialism and the Great War (18). Morocco was to be a colony of France but Germany desired to make Morocco independent from crime research, France.

Germany had their own intentions to show their growing power by gaining Moroccan support, and of course, the French was not pleased with the writing and contrast essays, Kaiser. To What Extent Was Germany Responsible for research Causing World War 1? Another reason the writing introductions essays, war was made a WORLD war was because of the drug research papers, 2 main alliances in Europe. These massively increased tensions and bounded countries which would otherwise not be forced into war, into war. The two alliances were those between the Central Powers /Triple Alliance (Germany, Austria-Hungary and Italy) and those between the gracey james, Triple Entente/Entente Cordiale (Britain, France and Russia).

The first was formed in 1882 and the latter by 1907. If certain countries had not joined alliances, they. Essay about crime Woodrow Wilson Post World War 1 Vision. Nations would be free to Methodology, navigate upon territorial waters during times of war or peace thus removing the U-turn rules practiced by Germans. In his mind, Wilson understood the world was literary becoming a global village and wars were no longer a private matter. More emphasis was put on whatever affected the drug, life of the world should become a global concern and later played as a key instrument to the birth of the reign of the League of Nations. Wilson’s free trade agendas would be realized when he. understand that even a few nuclear weapons can cause an unacceptable amount of damage. 3) States will seek to advance their own interests, but only within acceptable levels of risk. The presence of Chapter nuclear weapons, therefore, will cause states to become risk averse, as any nuclear attack would produce an crime research papers unacceptable amount of essay damage. (Cimbala) Nuclear irrelevancy, the second perspective, concludes that nuclear weapons were unnecessary to Cold War stability.

This position is tenable if one accepts. the Soviet Union and the west was the threat of nuclear war. Both the Soviet Union and the United States knew how to make nuclear weapons. This knowledge made the consequences of their actions much more cautious. Crime Research! This helped to cause the war during the Cuban Missile Crisis where the Soviet Union planted nuclear missiles at Methodology Chapter the United States from drug research, Cuba for a time. The Cold War was brought about by many factors caused at toefl the end of World War II.

The idealogical differences, economic barriers,political. out these weapons and munitions in large quantities and at a rapid pace. But the descent into war was not just driven by new weapons and the arms race: it was also fuelled by the pervasive culture of militarism that reigned in crime research papers many parts of Europe” (Causes of World War 1). Introductions To Compare And Contrast Essays! When one military defeats another that means that one country has conquered another. That is what the countries fighting in World War I were trying to ultimately accomplish. Crime Research Papers! Nationalism is the belief that your country that you. power, some have more than others. Through this war, the United States is showing off the huge amount of power it has.

Some say that in a few years, Iraq will be part of the United States of America. If this would truly happen, it would be another cause of the writing introductions to compare and contrast, war. We are in economical crisis right now because of the war. Drug! As we are not in as much trouble as the after high essay, Depression, we could easily slip into a similar event. The cause of the crime research, war is intelligence studies industry different in many people’s eyes. But to most. How Far Was the First World War the Main Cause of the Fall of the Romanovs in drug crime February 1917? Another important reason for why the war damaged Tsarism was the fact that it caused inflation in introduction Russia, which lead to extreme poverty and high food prices. In 1914, Russia's economy had been strong but between 1914-1917 government spending rose from 4 million to 30 millions roubles, causing severe inflation by drug crime papers, 1916. The government tried to stop this by increasing taxation and borrowing heavily from other countries, but these were not successful in raising the money it needed. This inflation made.

‘There Are No Just Causes for War’ Essay. A reason why war can be unjust is the thousands of innocent people who would die and be injured without being involved in toefl introduction the situation. The sanctity of life can be argued here as God has made every human sacred and the protection of all the people will not be possible. Research Papers! Ambrose and Augustine both said that reprisal killings and massacres are forbidden, also there is introductions and contrast no justifiable cause for the loss of human life, however the existence of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons of mass destruction. Declaration of War, President Madison stated, We behold our seafaring citizens still the daily victims of lawless violence. Drug Crime Papers! We behold our vessels wrested from writing to compare essays, their lawful destinations into British ports. We behold, in fine, on the side of Great Britain a state of war against the United States. (Doc. 4) Although maritime problems were the main cause of the War of 1812, Manifest Destiny also played a large role. The idea of Manifest Destiny throughout the United States contributed to drug crime papers, the War of 1812.

Religion and the Cause of War Essays. Those involved in Judaism believe in fighting for survival as well as fighting a “Just War”. Christians are not in favor of killing, but they feel that at many times its unavoidable. This shows that Christians believe in fighting for what they believe in. The Islam Religion believe in defending their faith, if someone goes up against their religion they believe in fighting to defend what they believe. Business Case! Buddhist believe in killing if there are certain justified reasons. If one is attacked and one. Causes of the Pelopenesian War Essay. argued that Sparta and Athens were already preparing for drug war with each other and that the support of their allies' wars against each other was not a direct cause of the war but simply each side trying to introductions to compare and contrast, hold an advantage for the coming war.

I don't feel there is evidence for this because I don't feel there was any significant Spartan move towards war until this happened. The Spartans were not eager for papers war. After the Methodology Chapter, Persian wars there was a development of Athenian control over the commercial. In World War 1, due to lack of experience with massive full scale wars and technology, battle plans involved trench warfare. This primitive, defensive warfare involved huge lines of trenches, sometimes as deep as 12 feet, which would mark the drug, front lines of the toefl, conflict. Drug Crime! Waves upon agrarian commonplace wendell, waves from opposing nations would charge these impenetrable defensive positions only to be shot down by machine gun fire by the heavily fortified defenders. The only answer to drug papers, these fortifications was artillery strikes. Describe the Causes of War and Chapter, Conflict. Essay. We also go to war and have conflicts between different countries because of a shortage of resources in one country and that country wanting to win over drug crime papers the land to win the resources with the result of winning the land and toefl introduction, resources helping the country financially. For example in Afghanistan we are fighting for territorial purposes to protect the oil that passes near Afghanistan.

This is drug research papers a war that is toefl both because of land and resources. Politics is one of the drug research, causes of war. This is usually. Military War: Cause and Effect Essays. the country to dominate the world. Further, the idea of govern in the country was to be spread across the globe as it gained supremacy.

However, international understanding played a key role in the direction the war took. On one side, Germany had to gracey moloney, seek allies such as Italy in order for crime research papers it to business case studies, achieve its goal and on the other side the countries under siege had to combine forces to protect their borders and in drug papers so doing, they formed the business intelligence case studies retail industry, allied forces (Waltz, 9). The war resulted to destruction of infrastructural. that a verbal decision was certainly given. 5 Hitler's final decision to go begin the holocaust was a result of his declaration of war against the United States, and their declaration of war against Japan after the bombing of pearl harbor as well as his army loosing the battle against the Russians due to the extreme cold weather. Now Hitler was in the middle of World War II. Drug Papers! Hitler's problems began to rise as his armies in writing introductions essays Moscow were taking the turn for the worst, and his decision to eliminate all.

The Causes of the Civil War Essay. national incident over night. While President Jackson prepared to send troops to Charleston to enforce the tariffs, South Carolina prepared a militia to repel them (Stoddard and drug crime papers, Murphy, 6). The nation was on introduction, the brink of war nearly 30 years before the Civil War finally came to pass. War was averted for a time, however, when the federal government issued the compromise tariff of 1833 (Stampp, 68).

The nullification incident was the drug research papers, first time a state attempted to push its rights beyond those granted. Essay on The Cause of the Opium War. with China. With so much opium in China, many, many people got addicted; the government officials felt that it was shattering their country and decided to make opium illegal. Toefl Introduction! Thus, making trades stop. This made Britain angry, who wouldn’t? Their #1 merchandise couldn’t be sold anymore and crime research papers, China decided to dump all the thousands of chest of opium in a river, making them lose lots of money in the process. However, opium still made its way back into China. The British found a way to get opium in China. Germany's aggression in World War I, but also, perhaps for toefl the Franco-Prussian war in 1871. In Germany, citizens were worried about crime papers how radical changes after the war could affect their daily lives.

All these biases, worries, plans, and ideas came together in Paris on the 28th of June 1919 with the Treaty of Versailles, establishing the post-war peace in Europe. Yet just twenty years later, war would once again break out in Europe. So why were the peace settlements of World War I unable to Methodology, prevent. Essay about Timeline from World War 1 Up Until Russian Revolution. March • March 1: The Duma and Soviet discuss whether the latter would support the creation of a Provisional Government (PG); they agree. The British and French governments recognise the drug research, PG. • March 2: The Soviet expands to include soldier's soviets; the Provisional Government forms with Lvov as Prime Minister. In Pskov, and art berry essay wendell, encouraged by his ministers and generals, the Tsar abdicates on behalf of himself and his son (which was technically illegal) in drug crime order to help both the war and peace. • March.

Causes of the Cold War Essay examples. that became known as the and contrast, Cold War. The Cold War between the superpowers of the United States and the Soviet Union was a clash of ideologies. The touch between the two developed on many occasions as either side attempted to expand their fields of influence in politics, geographical surrounding, and drug crime research, space. Essay! Continued the clashes between the US and drug crime research, Soviet Union began to tense their relations during this decade. Meanwhile, the aggressive on both sides lead to the Cold War; America was in power economically. Serbia because of the frequent guidance and encouragement given at Belgrade, and if a war were to break out james moloney they would more than happy to fight along with the belief of France and Britain helping out. Furthermore, at research papers the same time as Russia was carrying on diplomatic relations they were secretly preparing military measures which alarmed both Germany and essay, Austria. Fay believed that France's part in the creation of the war was not as clear as the rest of the major powers, although they did assure Russia.

Essay on drug papers, Causes of the First World War. As apparent by the quotes, it is evident that the two ideologies differ in nature; Stoessinger advocates the idea that the perception of the Kaiser and toefl, Germany as a flamboyant displayer of military power is crime research misleading while Fischer, controversial in his approach, places significant blame on Germany for the subsumption of other European nations due to her boastfulness in military superiority. The second consequential step taken during the July Crisis can be asserted as the Methodology Chapter, issuance of the Austrian. Textbook p. 716 ( exceeded the number of troops he was allowed to have ) iii. Textbook p. 716 ( formed treaty with Mussolini called the Rome-Berlin Axis) iv. Textbook p. 716 (Anschluss) b. Hitler expanded Germany way beyond the boundaries drawn by the Treaty of Versailles. i. Textbook p. 718 (Munich Conference, Sudetenland was annexed to Germany ii. Textbook p. 718 (Hitler sent troops throughout Czech area of drug research papers Czechoslovakia and made it a German protectorate) iii. Textbook.

all of the great powers—eventually forming two opposing military alliances: the Allies and the Axis. It was the most widespread war in history, with more than 100 million people, from more than 30 different countries, serving in military units. In a state of total war, the major participants threw their entire economic, industrial, and Chapter, scientific capabilities behind the war effort, erasing the distinction between civilian and military resources. Crime Research! Marked by mass deaths of civilians, including the to compare essays, Holocaust. Compare How Poets Present World War 1 in ‘Mametz Wood’ and One Other Poem You Studied. of war, showing how a solider felt in such a dangerous place whereas; ‘Mametz Wood’ has a regular structure and very few run on lines.

This could suggest a sense of safety and end. There isn’t any uncertainty (like the run on lines in Bayonet Charge) and unlike them, the drug, soldiers are now away from danger and james moloney essay, the audience knows it’s harmless. The writers using this structure could present how during war there was doubt and continuous movement without knowing how it’s going to end but after war, the. Essay on The Causes of the American Civil War. Act. Another issue that further increased tensions was the crime research, Kansas-Nebraska Act of 1854.

It created two new territories that would allow the states to use popular sovereignty to determine whether they would be free or slave. The last cause of the American Civil War was the essay, growth of the Abolition Movement. Increasingly, the drug papers, northerners became more polarized against after high school essay slavery. Sympathies began to grow for papers abolitionists and against gracey moloney slavery and slaveholders. This occurred especially after some major events. It was at that time that the percentage of drug crime papers survival wasn’t high and soon enough zombies would start swarming the houses until they got in. The aftermath of the war was stable and most people weren’t that crazy in the interviews.

Some went to Rehabilitation Institutions, others moved on in their life. Nations began to goals after high, unite and form allies; “Our allies are back on their feet again, but we still have some White Zones to clear…..we’re all in this together….. [We stop by an old oak tree…my companion. Essay on World War II and Propaganda. reasons why World War II had a huge impact on the world was from propaganda because it promoted a great deal of industry and economic stability. When one thinks of how many people participated in the war, they probably only think of how many soldiers fought in the war and how many casualties there were. Due to the art of propaganda, most of the citizens from each country during World War II were acting participants because it lit a fire in everyone’s stomachs to help their country’s cause in papers whatever. Changes in Government Between World War I and World War II Essay. June 1914. Agrarian Art Berry! As a result, Austro-Hungary invaded Serbia.

Due to complex treaty obligations in Europe, Russia declares war on Austro-Hungary, Germany declared war on Russia and France, Britain declared war on Germany and drug crime research papers, Austro-Hungary, the Ottoman Empire declared war on Russia, Britain and France declared war on essay wendell, the Ottoman Empire, Bulgaria declaredwar on Serbia, and Italy declared war on the Central Powers due to territorial goals. Colonies of the drug research, respective powers in Europe also fight each other to.

An Introduction to Drugs and Crime

Case Study: A Patient With Uncontrolled Type 2 Diabetes and Complex Comorbidities Whose Diabetes Care Is Managed by an Advanced Practice Nurse. The specialized role of nursing in the care and education of people with diabetes has been in existence for more than 30 years. Diabetes education carried out by nurses has moved beyond the hospital bedside into drug crime research papers, a variety of health care settings. Gracey James Moloney? Among the disciplines involved in diabetes education, nursing has played a pivotal role in the diabetes team management concept. Drug Crime Research? This was well illustrated in the Diabetes Control and Complications Trial (DCCT) by the effectiveness of essays nurse managers in coordinating and delivering diabetes self-management education. These nurse managers not only performed administrative tasks crucial to drug crime research the outcomes of the DCCT, but also participated directly in patient care.1. The emergence and subsequent growth of advanced practice in nursing during the past 20 years has expanded the art berry commonplace direct care component, incorporating aspects of both nursing and medical care while maintaining the teaching and counseling roles. Both the research clinical nurse specialist (CNS) and nurse practitioner (NP) models, when applied to chronic disease management, create enhanced patient-provider relationships in which self-care education and counseling is provided within the writing introductions and contrast essays context of disease state management. Clement2 commented in a review of diabetes self-management education issues that unless ongoing management is part of an drug research, education program, knowledge may increase but most clinical outcomes only minimally improve.

Advanced practice nurses by the very nature of their scope of practice effectively combine both education and intelligence retail, management into their delivery of care. Operating beyond the role of educator, advanced practice nurses holistically assess patients’ needs with the understanding of crime papers patients’ primary role in the improvement and maintenance of their own health and Methodology, wellness. Crime Papers? In conducting assessments, advanced practice nurses carefully explore patients’ medical history and goals high school essay, perform focused physical exams. At the completion of assessments, advanced practice nurses, in crime research, conjunction with patients, identify management goals and toefl essay introduction, determine appropriate plans of care. A review of patients’ self-care management skills and application/adaptation to lifestyle is incorporated in initial histories, physical exams, and research papers, plans of care. Many advanced practice nurses (NPs, CNSs, nurse midwives, and Methodology Chapter, nurse anesthetists) may prescribe and adjust medication through prescriptive authority granted to them by their state nursing regulatory body. Currently, all 50 states have some form of prescriptive authority for advanced practice nurses.3 The ability to drug crime papers prescribe and adjust medication is essay a valuable asset in caring for individuals with diabetes. It is a crucial component in crime, the care of high school essay people with type 1 diabetes, and it becomes increasingly important in the care of patients with type 2 diabetes who have a constellation of comorbidities, all of which must be managed for successful disease outcomes. Many studies have documented the effectiveness of drug research papers advanced practice nurses in managing common primary care issues.4 NP care has been associated with a high level of satisfaction among health services consumers.

In diabetes, the introduction role of advanced practice nurses has significantly contributed to improved outcomes in the management of type 2 diabetes,5 in specialized diabetes foot care programs,6 in the management of diabetes in pregnancy,7 and in the care of pediatric type 1 diabetic patients and their parents.8,9 Furthermore, NPs have also been effective providers of diabetes care among disadvantaged urban African-American patients.10 Primary management of drug crime papers these patients by NPs led to improved metabolic control regardless of whether weight loss was achieved. The following case study illustrates the clinical role of advanced practice nurses in the management of a patient with type 2 diabetes. A.B. is a retired 69-year-old man with a 5-year history of type 2 diabetes. Although he was diagnosed in Methodology, 1997, he had symptoms indicating hyperglycemia for 2 years before diagnosis. Drug Crime Papers? He had fasting blood glucose records indicating values of Chapter 118–127 mg/dl, which were described to him as indicative of “borderline diabetes.” He also remembered past episodes of nocturia associated with large pasta meals and Italian pastries. Crime Papers? At the time of initial diagnosis, he was advised to lose weight (“at least 10 lb.”), but no further action was taken. Referred by goals after essay, his family physician to the diabetes specialty clinic, A.B. presents with recent weight gain, suboptimal diabetes control, and foot pain. He has been trying to lose weight and increase his exercise for the past 6 months without success.

He had been started on glyburide (Diabeta), 2.5 mg every morning, but had stopped taking it because of dizziness, often accompanied by sweating and a feeling of mild agitation, in the late afternoon. A.B. also takes atorvastatin (Lipitor), 10 mg daily, for hypercholesterolemia (elevated LDL cholesterol, low HDL cholesterol, and elevated triglycerides). He has tolerated this medication and adheres to the daily schedule. During the past 6 months, he has also taken chromium picolinate, gymnema sylvestre, and a “pancreas elixir” in an attempt to improve his diabetes control. He stopped these supplements when he did not see any positive results. He does not test his blood glucose levels at crime papers, home and expresses doubt that this procedure would help him improve his diabetes control. “What would knowing the numbers do for me?,” he asks. “The doctor already knows the sugars are high.” A.B. states that he has “never been sick a day in my life.” He recently sold his business and after school essay, has become very active in crime research papers, a variety of volunteer organizations. He lives with his wife of business case 48 years and has two married children.

Although both his mother and father had type 2 diabetes, A.B. has limited knowledge regarding diabetes self-care management and states that he does not understand why he has diabetes since he never eats sugar. In the past, his wife has encouraged him to treat his diabetes with herbal remedies and weight-loss supplements, and drug crime research, she frequently scans the Internet for the latest diabetes remedies. During the past year, A.B. has gained 22 lb. Since retiring, he has been more physically active, playing golf once a week and gardening, but he has been unable to lose more than 2–3 lb. He has never seen a dietitian and has not been instructed in self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG). A.B.’s diet history reveals excessive carbohydrate intake in the form of bread and pasta. His normal dinners consist of 2 cups of cooked pasta with homemade sauce and three to four slices of Italian bread. During the day, he often has “a slice or two” of writing introductions to compare essays bread with butter or olive oil. He also eats eight to ten pieces of drug crime research fresh fruit per day at meals and as snacks. He prefers chicken and fish, but it is usually served with a tomato or cream sauce accompanied by pasta. Moloney Essay? His wife has offered to make him plain grilled meats, but he finds them “tasteless.” He drinks 8 oz. of red wine with dinner each evening.

He stopped smoking more than 10 years ago, he reports, “when the cost of cigarettes topped a buck-fifty.” The medical documents that A.B. brings to this appointment indicate that his hemoglobin A 1c (A1C) has never been 8%. Crime Research? His blood pressure has been measured at 150/70, 148/92, and after essay, 166/88 mmHg on separate occasions during the past year at the local senior center screening clinic. Although he was told that his blood pressure was “up a little,” he was not aware of the drug papers need to keep his blood pressure ?130/80 mmHg for both cardiovascular and renal health.11. A.B. has never had a foot exam as part of his primary care exams, nor has he been instructed in preventive foot care. However, his medical records also indicate that he has had no surgeries or hospitalizations, his immunizations are up to introductions to compare date, and, in general, he has been remarkably healthy for many years. A physical examination reveals the following: Weight: 178 lb; height: 5?2?; body mass index (BMI): 32.6 kg/m 2.

Fasting capillary glucose: 166 mg/dl. Blood pressure: lying, right arm 154/96 mmHg; sitting, right arm 140/90 mmHg. Pulse: 88 bpm; respirations 20 per minute. Eyes: corrective lenses, pupils equal and reactive to light and accommodation, Fundi-clear, no arteriolovenous nicking, no retinopathy. Lungs: clear to auscultation.

Heart: Rate and rhythm regular, no murmurs or gallops. Vascular assessment: no carotid bruits; femoral, popliteal, and dorsalis pedis pulses 2+ bilaterally. Neurological assessment: diminished vibratory sense to the forefoot, absent ankle reflexes, monofilament (5.07 Semmes-Weinstein) felt only crime papers above the ankle. Results of laboratory tests (drawn 5 days before the office visit) are as follows: Glucose (fasting): 178 mg/dl (normal range: 65–109 mg/dl) Creatinine: 1.0 mg/dl (normal range: 0.5–1.4 mg/dl) Blood urea nitrogen: 18 mg/dl (normal range: 7–30 mg/dl) Sodium: 141 mg/dl (normal range: 135–146 mg/dl) Potassium: 4.3 mg/dl (normal range: 3.5–5.3 mg/dl) • Total cholesterol: 162 mg/dl (normal: 200 mg/dl) • HDL cholesterol: 43 mg/dl (normal: ?40 mg/dl)

• LDL cholesterol (calculated): 84 mg/dl (normal: 100 mg/dl) • Triglycerides: 177 mg/dl (normal: 150 mg/dl) • Cholesterol-to-HDL ratio: 3.8 (normal: 5.0) AST: 14 IU/l (normal: 0–40 IU/l) ALT: 19 IU/l (normal: 5–40 IU/l) Alkaline phosphotase: 56 IU/l (normal: 35–125 IU/l) A1C: 8.1% (normal: 4–6%)

Urine microalbumin: 45 mg (normal: 30 mg) Based on A.B.’s medical history, records, physical exam, and james moloney essay, lab results, he is assessed as follows: Uncontrolled type 2 diabetes (A1C 7%) Obesity (BMI 32.4 kg/m 2 ) Hyperlipidemia (controlled with atorvastatin) Peripheral neuropathy (distal and symmetrical by exam)

Hypertension (by previous chart data and exam) Elevated urine microalbumin level. Self-care management/lifestyle deficits. • High carbohydrate intake. • No SMBG program. Poor understanding of diabetes. A.B. Research Papers? presented with uncontrolled type 2 diabetes and introduction, a complex set of comorbidities, all of which needed treatment. The first task of the drug papers NP who provided his care was to select the most pressing health care issues and prioritize his medical care to address them. James Moloney? Although A.B. Crime Research Papers? stated that his need to lose weight was his chief reason for seeking diabetes specialty care, his elevated glucose levels and gracey james moloney, his hypertension also needed to be addressed at the initial visit. The patient and his wife agreed that a referral to a dietitian was their first priority. A.B. acknowledged that he had little dietary information to help him achieve weight loss and that his current weight was unhealthy and crime research, “embarrassing.” He recognized that his glucose control was affected by large portions of to compare and contrast bread and crime research, pasta and agreed to start improving dietary control by agrarian art berry commonplace essay wendell, reducing his portion size by drug crime papers, one-third during the week before his dietary consultation.

Weight loss would also be an important first step in reducing his blood pressure. The NP contacted the registered dietitian (RD) by telephone and referred the patient for a medical nutrition therapy assessment with a focus on weight loss and improved diabetes control. A.B.’s appointment was scheduled for the following week. The RD requested that during the intervening week, the patient keep a food journal recording his food intake at meals and snacks. Agrarian Commonplace Wendell? She asked that the patient also try to estimate portion sizes. Although his physical activity had increased since his retirement, it was fairly sporadic and drug research, weather-dependent. After further discussion, he realized that a week or more would often pass without any significant form of exercise and that most of his exercise was seasonal. Goals After High? Whatever weight he had lost during the summer was regained in the winter, when he was again quite sedentary. A.B.’s wife suggested that the two of them could walk each morning after breakfast.

She also felt that a treadmill at home would be the best solution for drug crime research papers getting sufficient exercise in inclement weather. After High Essay? After a short discussion about the positive effect exercise can have on glucose control, the patient and his wife agreed to walk 15–20 minutes each day between 9:00 and 10:00 a.m. A first-line medication for drug this patient had to be targeted to improving glucose control without contributing to weight gain. Thiazolidinediones (i.e., rosiglitizone [Avandia] or pioglitizone [Actos]) effectively address insulin resistance but have been associated with weight gain.12 A sulfonylurea or meglitinide (i.e., repaglinide [Prandin]) can reduce postprandial elevations caused by increased carbohydrate intake, but they are also associated with some weight gain.12 When glyburide was previously prescribed, the patient exhibited signs and moloney essay, symptoms of hypoglycemia (unconfirmed by SMBG). Drug Crime Papers? ?-Glucosidase inhibitors (i.e., acarbose [Precose]) can help with postprandial hyperglycemia rise by toefl, blunting the drug crime research papers effect of the entry of toefl essay introduction carbohydrate-related glucose into the system. However, acarbose requires slow titration, has multiple gastrointestinal (GI) side effects, and reduces A1C by only 0.5–0.9%.13 Acarbose may be considered as a second-line therapy for A.B. but would not fully address his elevated A1C results. Metformin (Glucophage), which reduces hepatic glucose production and improves insulin resistance, is not associated with hypoglycemia and can lower A1C results by 1%. Although GI side effects can occur, they are usually self-limiting and can be further reduced by crime papers, slow titration to industry dose efficacy.14. After reviewing these options and discussing the need for improved glycemic control, the crime research NP prescribed metformin, 500 mg twice a day.

Possible GI side effects and the need to high avoid alcohol were of concern to A.B., but he agreed that medication was necessary and that metformin was his best option. Crime Research Papers? The NP advised him to take the medication with food to reduce GI side effects. The NP also discussed with the patient a titration schedule that increased the dosage to 1,000 mg twice a day over a 4-week period. She wrote out this plan, including a date and time for telephone contact and Methodology Chapter, medication evaluation, and gave it to the patient. During the visit, A.B. and his wife learned to use a glucose meter that features a simple two-step procedure. The patient agreed to crime research papers use the introduction meter twice a day, at breakfast and dinner, while the metformin dose was being titrated. Research Papers? He understood the james need for glucose readings to guide the choice of drug research medication and to evaluate the effects of after essay his dietary changes, but he felt that it would not be “a forever thing.” The NP reviewed glycemic goals with the patient and his wife and assisted them in deciding on initial short-term goals for weight loss, exercise, and medication.

Glucose monitoring would serve as a guide and assist the patient in modifying his lifestyle. A.B. drew the crime papers line at starting an antihypertensive medication—the angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor enalapril (Vasotec), 5 mg daily. He stated that one new medication at a time was enough and that “too many medications would make a sick man out of Methodology Chapter me.” His perception of the state of crime his health as being represented by the number of medications prescribed for him gave the goals after advanced practice nurse an important insight into the patient’s health belief system. The patient’s wife also believed that a “natural solution” was better than medication for treating blood pressure. Although the use of an ACE inhibitor was indicated both by the level of hypertension and by the presence of microalbuminuria, the decision to wait until the next office visit to further evaluate the drug research papers need for antihypertensive medication afforded the patient and his wife time to consider the importance of adding this pharmacotherapy. Chapter? They were quite willing to read any materials that addressed the prevention of diabetes complications. Crime Research Papers? However, both the business intelligence retail industry patient and his wife voiced a strong desire to focus their energies on changes in food and physical activity. The NP expressed support for their decision. Because A.B. was obese, weight loss would be beneficial for many of his health issues. Because he has a sedentary lifestyle, is 35 years old, has hypertension and peripheral neuropathy, and is being treated for hypercholestrolemia, the NP performed an papers, electrocardiogram in the office and referred the patient for agrarian art berry wendell an exercise tolerance test.11 In doing this, the NP acknowledged and respected the mutually set goals, but also provided appropriate pre-exercise screening for the patient’s protection and safety. In her role as diabetes educator, the research NP taught A.B. and toefl, his wife the importance of foot care, demonstrating to the patient his inability to feel the light touch of the monofilament.

She explained that the crime papers loss of Methodology Chapter protective sensation from drug papers, peripheral neuropathy means that he will need to be more vigilant in intelligence case studies industry, checking his feet for any skin lesions caused by poorly fitting footwear worn during exercise. At the conclusion of the visit, the NP assured A.B. that she would share the plan of care they had developed with his primary care physician, collaborating with him and discussing the drug crime research papers findings of any diagnostic tests and procedures. She would also work in partnership with the RD to reinforce medical nutrition therapies and improve his glucose control. Essay Wendell? In this way, the papers NP would facilitate the continuity of Methodology Chapter care and papers, keep vital pathways of communication open. Advanced practice nurses are ideally suited to play an integral role in the education and essay introduction, medical management of people with diabetes.15 The combination of clinical skills and drug research papers, expertise in gracey essay, teaching and counseling enhances the delivery of care in a manner that is both cost-reducing and effective. Inherent in the role of advanced practice nurses is the drug crime research understanding of shared responsibility for health care outcomes. This partnering of essay wendell nurse with patient not only improves care but strengthens the patient’s role as self-manager. Geralyn Spollett, MSN, C-ANP, CDE, is associate director and an adult nurse practitioner at the Yale Diabetes Center, Department of drug research papers Endocrinology and business intelligence industry, Metabolism, at Yale University in New Haven, Conn. She is an associate editor of Diabetes Spectrum. Note of disclosure: Ms.

Spollett has received honoraria for speaking engagements from Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and Aventis and has been a paid consultant for Aventis. Both companies produce products and devices for the treatment of diabetes. 2017 by the American Diabetes Association. Diabetes Spectrum Print ISSN: 1040-9165, Online ISSN: 1944-7353 .